Come visit us at our booth (#42A) and meet the staff to learn more about the company geospatial offering. Operating the COSMO-SkyMed four SAR satellite constellation for Earth Observation, e-GEOS can provide data on a global scale to support a variety of applications including risk management, environmental protection, natural resources exploration, land management, defense and security. Every application has a dedicated platform developed by the e-GEOS.
- SEONSE: for both maritime and oil & gas surveillance purposes, SEONSE is the platform which provides Marine forces, companies and international organizations awareness services to monitor commercial routes and protect the environment. For example, vessels can be detected in near-real time and tracked with an estimation of width, height, route and velocity.
- ASKme!: is the e-GEOS platform for Risk and Asset Management. It is intended to support disaster management operators through immediate reports and maps based on multi-temporal data series integrated with Georeferred crowdsourcing data for a rapid situational awareness and operations.
- AssetWatch: to support planning management and maintenance of infrastructures for Power Supply Utilities, Asset Monitoring, Transportation and infrastructures, Mining, Oil & Gas, and natural resources. Thanks to interferometry it’s possible to detect ground deformation phenomena
- braint: represents a state of the art Defense & Intelligence workflow management based on a long e-GEOS intelligence application heritage. braint is a modular IMINT platform, that combines operational workflows for intelligence assessment and report generation of common intelligence tasks from key site analysis, ground activity monitoring and anomalous behaviour searching, to situational battle damage assessment and support to mission planning.
- AgriGeo: to support Governments and farmers management for the agronomic activities and food production, as well as the entire crop lifecycle.
- Forestry and climate change: to support the observation and measurement of the causes and effects of climate change on natural and semi natural resources, helping to assess the corrective actions and mitigation in the context of the biosphere.
The COSMO-SkyMed programme is the result of an agreement between the Italian Space Agency (ASI), the Italian Ministry of Defence and the Italian Ministry for Education, Universities and Research (Ministero dell'Istruzione dell'Università e della Ricerca - MIUR).
e-GEOS, a joint venture between ASI (20%) and Telespazio (80%), is the exclusive distributor of COSMO-SkyMed data and products around the world.
Don't forget to attend to our presentation on the 11th of April at 11.50AM:
Pixel to Report - how the 4th revolution is changing the scenario in both IMINT and civilian market (by Valerio Perusini e-GEOS/Telespazio).